Free Checking That Pays You The 3.00% APY* You Deserve
Kasasa Cash is a free checking account that puts 3.00% APY* right in your pocket. After all, it's your cash so you should benefit the most from it. No short-term. Just you getting the most for your money, every month.
Kasasa Cash. Do you Kasasa?
Kasasa Cash is perfect for you if you want:
- 3.00% APY* on balances up to $25,000
- 3.00% – 0.45% APY on balances over $25,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds*
- Free online banking
To earn the rewards, do the following each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Have one automatic payment (ACH) or direct deposit post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive eStatement notice
If you fall short on the requirements one monthly qualification cycle, don't worry!
You will still enjoy free checking and there's no penalty for not qualifying in a given cycle. Plus you still earn a base rate of 0.05% APY* and you can get right back to enjoying the rewards the next cycle that you qualify.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 12/01/2013. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $100. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $20, not to exceed six (6) ATM transactions, and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $25,000 receive APY of 3.00%; and (3) balances over $25,000 earn 0.45% dividend rate on portion of balance over $25,000, resulting in 3.00% - 0.45% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.05% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. ATM transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. Limit one account per SSN. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.
- Qualifying Dates
The 12 Debit Card transactions must post and settle the account during the current monthly qualification cycle to count as meeting the qualification. If they do not post and settle during the current qualification cycle, they will count as qualifications for the next monthly qualification cycle. Below are the current monthly qualification cycle dates:
- November 29, 2013 to December 30, 2013
- December 31, 2013 to January 30, 2014
- January 31, 2014 to February 27, 2014
- February 28, 2014 to March 30, 2014
- March 31, 2014 to April 29, 2014
- April 30, 2014 to May 29, 2014
- May 30, 2014 to June 29, 2014
- June 30, 2014 to July 30, 2014
- July 31, 2014 to August 28, 2014
- August 29, 2014 to September 29, 2014
- September 30, 2014 to October 30, 2014
- October 31, 2014 to November 27, 2014
- November 28, 2014 to December 30, 2014