In an effort to keep up with the latest fraud protection available, Gulf Coast Community Federal Credit Union’s My Mobile Money app will be replaced with SecurLOCK Equip. On June 22, 2020, your current My Mobile Money app will no longer be active, and you will need to download the SecurLOCK Equip app, which you can begin using on June 29, 2020.
You can do pretty much anything with your phone now — including controlling your debit card. SecurLOCK Equip is a free app that gives you more power to control your debit card safety and spending.
Turn your card "off" and it cannot be used. Deny transactions based on merchant, transaction type or location. You'll even get notifications of potential fraud and be able to take action. Enjoy these features and more — download the free app for your Apple® or Android™ device today.
SecurLOCK Equip Details
- Free app for GCCFCU debit card holders with an Apple® or Android™ device
- Adds a layer of security and control to your debit card
- Turn card "on" or "off" — card cannot be used when it is off
- Deny transactions based on merchant, transaction type or location
- Set spending limits to help you stick to your budget
- Limit transactions to a geographical location when traveling
- Prevent ATM fraud by disabling ATM transactions
- Block international or out-of-area transactions
- Get notifications of possible fraudulent activity
- Quick access with Touch or Face ID
- And more!