Free Kasasa® checking lets you earn really high dividends — up to 3.00% APY — plus up to $20 a month in refunds on ATM fees nationwide.* There's no monthly service fee, and no minimum balance requirements. No kidding.
Want to give your money even more momentum? Link your free Kasasa checking account to Kasasa Saver®, and your cash rewards will transfer to savings automatically.
- 3.00% APY* on balances up to $25,000
- 3.00% to 0.45% APY on balances over $25,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- ATM fee refunds nationwide (up to $20 monthly)*
- Can link to high dividend free Kasasa Saver account
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Unlimited check writing with no per check fees
- Direct deposit available
- Free online banking & bill pay**
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- Free telephone banking
- Free Visa® debit card
- $100 minimum deposit to open
Earning Rewards Is Easy:
To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Cash account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Have at least 1 automatic payment (ACH) or direct deposit post and settle
If you don't qualify for your rewards for the month, don't worry. Your account's still free, you'll still earn our base rate of 0.05% APY*, and you can get right back to earning the really high rate the next qualification cycle!
Please note that you must enroll in and receive eStatements to have this account.
- Qualification Cycle
Below are the current qualification cycle dates:
- December 31, 2015 to January 28, 2016
- January 29, 2016 to February 28, 2016
- February 29, 2016 to March 30, 2016
- March 31, 2016 to April 28, 2016
- April 29, 2016 to May 30, 2016
- May 31, 2016 to June 29, 2016
- June 30, 2016 to July 28, 2016
- July 29, 2016 to August 30, 2016
- August 31, 2016 to September 29, 2016
- September 30, 2016 to October 30, 2016
- October 31, 2016 to November 29, 2016
- November 30, 2016 to December 29, 2016
*Qualification Information: Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account's rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by Gulf Coast Community Federal Credit Union as ATM transactions, non-retail payment transactions, and purchases made with debit cards not issued by Gulf Coast Community Federal Credit Union. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one (1) business day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one (1) business day prior to the close of the current statement cycle.
Reward Information: When your Kasasa Cash account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, (1) Balances up to $25,000 receive APY of 3.00%; and balances over $25,000 earn 0.45% dividends on the portion of balance over $25,000, resulting in a range from 3.00% to 0.45% APY depending on the account's balance and (2) you will receive reimbursements up to $20, not to exceed six (6) transactions (max. $4.99 per single transaction), for nationwide ATM fees incurred during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified. An ATM receipt must be presented within thirty (30) calendar days of transaction for reimbursements of individual ATM fees of $5.00 or higher. When Kasasa Cash qualifications are not met, all balances in the account earn 0.05% APY and ATM fees are not refunded. Dividends and ATM fee reimbursements will be credited to your Kasasa Cash account on the last day of the current monthly statement cycle. APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 7/20/2016. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings.
Additional Information: Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. $100 minimum deposit is required to open the account. Monthly receipt of electronic statements is a condition of this account. Limit 1 account per social security number. There are no recurring monthly service charges or fees to open or close this account. Contact one of our credit union service representatives for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. Refer to Gulf Coast Community Federal Credit Union Fee Schedule for fees that may apply to this account. Federally insured by NCUA. Kasasa and Kasasa Cash are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.