- Only the truly passionate need apply.
We all share a common vision of knowledgeable, empowered employees who are passionate about helping members achieve their financial dreams. This is our dream, and it is consistent with our mission of delivering valued banking solutions.
Recently named as Credit Union National Association's Community Credit Union of the Year and one of the "Best Places to Work in Mississippi," we offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits including 401K, group health and dental insurance, and a generous PTO plan; an in-depth orientation and training program; an innovative professional development program that empowers our employees to chart their career paths and salaries by completing educational online courses; and an inspiring environment that is as rewarding as it is demanding, taking every opportunity to celebrate success. We are proud that our employees are passionate about helping our members, and the result is a high energy, dedicated sales-oriented team that enjoys what they do. This is very important to us: We want employees to have fun at work and be fulfilled in their efforts to help members. If you believe that you could be equally passionate and committed to helping us fulfill our vision and achieve our goals, we'd like to talk to you.
Here are five great reasons why you can't wait to apply because this is exactly where you want to be:
- You love people and are passionate about helping them.
- You are a positive thinker with enthusiasm, energy, and a desire to be the best you can be.
- You find change exciting and motivating.
- You love learning new things.
- You like working with people who think outside the box and are continually raising the bar.
Five great reasons why this is NOT where you want to be and you probably shouldn't apply:
- You don't like talking to people you don't know.
- You don't like people period.
- You find change frightening.
- You get frustrated when trying to learn new things.
- You'd rather keep a low profile and slide in just under the bar.
- Current Openings
Member Service Associate
Represent the Credit Union to members in a courteous and professional manner while providing prompt, efficient, and accurate service in the processing of transactions. Support the sales and service culture of the Credit Union, referring products and services to members when appropriate.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Works to build relationships through quality, personalized member interactions based on excellent member service, according to company standards.
- Handles member transactional needs such as processing deposits, withdrawals, check cashing requests, credit card advances, money orders, and other forms of negotiable items.
- Educate members on digital solutions such as mobile, online, and ATM offerings all centered around convenience.
- Assist with Credit Union morning and evening duties to include opening and closing the vault, working and locking the Night Depository, setting up the Teller station with supplies and cash, etc.
- Accurately utilizes equipment and remains knowledgeable of equipment functionality to perform role.
- Adheres to professionalism standards to include demeanor, dress, and station orderliness.
- Provide in-person and by-telephone general and specific service-related information concerning Credit Union products or policies.
- Refers members to an internal team of experts when more complex financial goals and needs are recognized.
- Ensure compliance with the Credit Union’s CIP Program.
- Cross train within department to perform backup to other positions.
- Participate in all Credit Union activities and functions.
- Sales and/or customer service experience preferred.
- Ability to travel if required to perform the essential job functions.
- Ability to operate related equipment to perform the essential job functions.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
Please read the attached notices for important information when applying for employment with Gulf Coast Community Federal Credit Union.
"Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement and/or Account shall be settled by binding arbitration. The arbitrator shall determine the prevailing party, and the costs and expenses of the arbitration proceeding, including the arbitrator's fees, shall be borne by the non-prevailing party, unless otherwise required by law. Any and all arbitration under this contract will take place on an individual basis; class arbitrations and class actions are not permitted. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT YOU ARE WAIVING THE RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY AND TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION. I, the undersigned, of my own free will and without duress, agree in connection with my employment with the Credit Union to submit to alcohol/drug testing."