Free Kasasa Cash Back
Earn cash back on debit card purchases and refunds on ATM withdrawal fees.*
If you've ever been charged a monthly service fee on a checking account, Kasasa Cash Back® is here to make up for it. It's free checking that actually pays you — earn 3.00% cash back on your debit card purchases (up to $108 cash back per year!).*
You'll also get refunds on your ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide — so every ATM is your ATM, whether you're in Gulfport, Bay St. Louis, or anywhere else. Open your account online in a matter of minutes!
- Free checking that pays you back
- 3.00% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $300 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $108 cash back per year, $9 per month
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $20 monthly)*
- Can link to free Kasasa Saver® for automatic savings
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Unlimited check writing with no per check fees
- Direct deposit available
- Free online banking & bill pay**
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- Free telephone banking
- Free Visa® debit card
- $100 minimum deposit to open
Earning Rewards is Easy:
To earn your rewards, just do the following transactions and activities in your Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Have at least 1 direct deposit or ACH payment transaction post and settle
And if you don't meet these qualifications, don't worry. Your account is still free. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
Please note that you must enroll in and receive eStatements to have this account.
- Qualification Cycle
Below are the current qualification cycle dates:
- November 30, 2017 to December 28, 2017
- December 29, 2017 to January 30, 2018
- January 31, 2018 to February 27, 2018
- February 28, 2018 to March 29, 2018
- March 30, 2018 to April 29, 2018
- April 30, 2018 to May 30, 2018
- May 31, 2018 to June 28, 2018
- June 29 2018 to July 30, 2018
- July 31, 2018 to August 30, 2018
- August 31, 2018 to September 27, 2018
- September 28, 2018 to October 30, 2018
- October 31, 2018 to November 29, 2018
- November 30, 2018 to December 30, 2018
*Qualification Information: Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account's rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by our credit union as ATM transactions, non-retail payment transactions, and purchases made with debit cards not issued by our credit union. Transactions bundled together by merchants and received by our institution as a single transaction count as a single transaction for the purpose of earning account rewards. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle.
Reward Information: When Kasasa Cash Back Reward Checking qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle you will receive (1) 3.00% cash back on up to a total of $300.00 in debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period. A maximum of $9.00 cash back may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle. (2) You will also receive reimbursements up to an aggregate total of $20.00 max, not to exceed six transactions. $4.99 per single transaction for nationwide ATM withdrawal fees imposed by other financial institutions and incurred during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified. An ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursements of individual ATM withdrawal fees of $5.00 or higher. We reimburse ATM withdrawal fees based on estimates when the withdrawal information we receive does not identify the ATM fee. If you have not received an appropriate reimbursement, we will adjust the reimbursement amount if we receive the transaction receipt within sixty (30) calendar days of the withdrawal transaction. When Kasasa Cash Back Reward Checking qualifications are not met, no cash back payments are made and ATM fees are not refunded. Cash back payments and ATM fee reimbursements will be credited to your Kasasa Cash Back account on last day of the current Statement Cycle. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened.
Additional Information: Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. $100 minimum deposit is required to open the account. Monthly receipt of electronic statements is a condition of these accounts. Limit 1 account per social security number. There are no recurring monthly service charges or fees to open or close this account. Contact one of our credit union service representatives for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. Federally insured by NCUA. Kasasa and Kasasa Cash Back are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.